Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rough morning

Seeing my uncle two days in a row...and him repeatedly telling me how much I'm like my Dad (impatient, too expecting, grumpy when I'm hungry...were the three that reminded him during our visits) has made it a rather difficult morning. The mood I'm in this morning has me reading my favorite blog post ever.


Thanks Lis.


When I read it I feel all the things she puts into words over again, but at the end I smile and think of the next time we'll get to pass the milk together. Hopefully soon when my cousins from Cali come:)


Miss you Dad.




Julie's surgery is today...prayers for successful removal of the yucky C word.

2 comments:

  1. Coming up on 10 years since my dad died... I still hear "You're so much like your dad" a lot. Just as you've said, it's bitter-sweet hearing that. Just remember though, that's how they live on... through us, and the memories we evoke in others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grant! I enjoyed looking at your OLD blog (not a gardener;))! But love Anderysn's Arena and all the pictures and old posts:) AND...love the video's you guys are doing for services!

    ReplyDelete