Friday, March 25, 2011

Facebook Withdrawal Week 2.5!!!

When I authored the post on Tuesday regarding the second week of disconnection from the world I wasn't feeling too anxious about missing the social network. After two 10 hour days with nothing to break up the day, it was awful!! I wanted to log on so bad on both days.

Everyone in my book club told me that I could log on Sunday...that you can treat yourself...I REALLY WANT TO!! But I won't because I said I wouldn't. And I think it's lame that I want to so bad!

I really wanted a cigarette last night too! Camille has an ear infection (doctor appointment at 11) so she was inconsolable. I wanted soooo badly to hand her off to Aaron when he walked in at 11:07 and go directly to the garage! But I didn't and today I'm glad that I didn't:) Especially since my mom hasn't had one! Yay for her!

Oh and a few people asked how to be notified when I posted something...if you put your email address in at the top of the blog you will be notified when I post something new. You will not be listed as a follower on the left hand side of the blog, but will receive email notification of each new post:) Which due to lack of facebook is increasing in number per week;)

My friend is in surgery as we speak to have the other side of her thyroid removed as it tested positive for cancerous cells. Please pray for my young friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment