Sunday, March 29, 2015

Video Blog: Sarah,Glennon, Chitown, Hard Stuff, Face Chub, Med Update

So, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get this video blog to load or what, but I did take the time to record one.  That should count for something, right!?!  It's over 20 minutes long.  If you get bored, please don't feel like you have to keep watching.  I don't care if you watch it from beginning to end or at all.  Honestly, when I have time to write, I would rather just veg, read or watch House of Cards.  So, this is the best I can do right now.

I was also too lazy to put on makeup or simply throw on a chemo beanie.  Some of my hair is still hanging in there and it itches when I have the beanie on all the time.  Deal.

Also, I say "and" a lot.   I didn't really prepare what I was going to say, just scribbled a couple notes and gave it a whirl.  Again, deal.

Enjoy.  Or don't. Whatever:)



Questions to kill time:

Christi: Did we find all the eggs???

Eeerrr, uhhhh. Sadly, I must admit after I helped unload the car (By unload, I mean that I stood in the road and talked to a friend), I came in and plopped directly on the sofa.  I didn't move until the pizza arrived and I didn't count the eggs.  I will assume that all 40 were accounted for because Lilly is a perfectionist and I don't think she would have allowed the egg hunt to stop until all eggs were found:)

Jess: What is the hardest part about all of this?

Hands down, easy answer, when I think about my kids having to do any type of milestone thing without me.  It can be something simple like, filling out the 6th grade camp form or hard things like graduations, weddings, having their own monsters.  Whenever I think about them having to do them without me, it breaks my heart into a million, trillion pieces.  I think that is why I want to do the "forever gifts".  If I'm here in my earthly body to give them ALL to them, great.  If not, at least they will know that I thought about each occasion, that I took the time to write how much I love them and that I'm proud of them no matter what.

Jess: How can we help you?

Continue to pray for good days.  On the good days, be happy for me and my crazy family.  

On bad days, pray for my patience and grace as we navigate uncharted territory. 

Try not to be offended if I don't return calls, emails, texts.  Some days I don't feel well. Some days I want to scream and cry.  I can't even predict the moods, so you might as well give up, too.  Just love me through the good and bad days and pray.  Pray, pray, pray.  For strength, dignity, and grace each step of the way.

Jess the blog hog: What helps? What hurts?

Helps: I am here when you need me. 

Hurts: It's pretty hard to hurt my feelers at this point.  I will try to understand where you are coming from every step of the way.  If I say "no thank you", please accept that answer and not question why.


Q: Are unicorns real?

Is santa real?  The Easter Bunny?  They are because little people believe in them.  Mythical creatures known for purity and grace??  Bet your ass I'm on board with that!!  I believe in unicorns, but you're well aware of this:P  I also believe in fairies and leprechauns for the record.

Smart, funny, awesome (smart ass friend): Does your poop smell like roses?

Ben D. has claimed my shit to smell like roses from the first time I stuck up my nose to him.  It was a long time ago AND for what it's worth, I really wasn't that snobby.  Sadly, however, my shit smells like shit.  And yes, sorry men, women do poop. 

Kristin and Clark: Why is the sky blue and the grass green?  Did Noah put fish in the Ark with him?

Blue because if the sky were always PINK, I'd hate the sky and green because 
green is fun.  Green beer is fun.  Green eyes are amazing.  Green because of chlorophyll or something? 

The children's book I have on Noah's ark does not mention fish on the boat, but that's all the research I've done on that.  

I meant did you have any medical questions for me or anything that I know something about...which isn't much obviously!! SEE ABOVE^^^^^

Bunch of pain in the ass friends:)

It's loaded,enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPuJh9snWU&feature=youtu.be

As always, lots of love!

XOXO,



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment