Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Facebook Withdrawal Week 2

Feeling more disconnected from the world this week.

I received a text yesterday from "Facebook" asking me to come back...after I figured out who it was I wanted to log on because he cracks me up with his humor on everyones posts:) But I didn't!

Even more importantly I'm going to miss the facebook announcement from one of my bestest friends:( I am so excited for her!! But she knows it, so I guess I'm not really going to miss anything!

No time to log on at home with the nice weather! We were outside from 5-8 last night...it was great! Conference with Uncle Paul about our wall reinforcement project (and more importantly our extended patio:))! Sounds like we're going to start the dig soon:)

Nothing worth posting on fb this week that I can recall other than the following:

Slide show of Mr. Young's journey thus far in his 40 years of life was hysterical! Mullets galore!!

Supremely enjoyed my coffee and toast date with the most handsome man in my life, Keegan Lee while the girls were at Sunday School:) Camille was so stinkin' cute singing at church (OFF KEY, waving and stomping the entire performance)!

Oh and the updates on my other lent commitments...still no smokey treats despite the pack in my garage that someone should not have purchased (not me)! And continuing to enjoy the nightly readings in my lent book and Bible.

1 comment:

  1. See what I miss when you are not on FB! Had no idea you were renovating/creating a patio! We need to do some major catching up!!

    ReplyDelete