Monday, March 21, 2011

Outrunning CF

Most of you know that I over-volunteer (which isn't a word, but whatever)! I can't help it! One of the causes I feel strongly about is finding a cure for cystic fibrosis. Mostly because I never want my friends to have to write a blog like this:

Not so bright & Shiny

So many prayers for Sarah Jones and her boys on earth and in heaven!! Prayers for the other families that have lost a loved one to this horrible disease. Prayers for the Slates and Ty's cousin. Prayers for the rest of the families fighting the disease!

If you're able to donate to the cause you can do so here:

My CFF Donation page


Great big thank you to my walk donors: Michelle, Kurt and Liam Rood, Phil Kayden, Mark, Susannah and Titan Warren, Melody and Johnny Bedford, Barb and Rick Runion, Abbie Lake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment