Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Operation Finish the Damn Race!

July 22- Jog 1/2 mile, walk half mile, jog 1/2 mile, walk half mile, jog 1/2 mile, walk mile
July 23-Jog 2/3 mile, walk 2/3 mile, boot camp
July 24- Jog 1 mile, walk .5 mile, jog .5 mile, walk 1.5 mile
July 25- Jog 1/3 mile, Insanity: pure cardio and pure cardio abs
July 26: Hour of volleyball
July 28: Insanity-don't know which one, I think 'plyoeatshitanddie' is what it should be called
July 29: Run 1.1, Jog/walk a couple miles 
July 30: Run/walk a mile, boot camp

So we signed up for another warrior dash at the end of August.  I haven't done any exercise to speak of since we did the last one.  I'm determined to finish this damn race RUNNING.   Hoping to run 3 days a week and do an alternate workout like boot camp, insanity, Jillian, kettlebell, (sometimes I'll have to count volleyball) 2 days during the week...2 days off.

I always start out great and then after a couple weeks, I lose interest...I'm going to attempt to stay on track.  I made a plan!! 

Week 1: one mile...I drove what we jogged...almost exactly one mile!
Week 2: 1.5 miles
Week 3: 2.0 miles
Week 4: 2.5 miles
Week 5: 3 miles

Warrior Dash August 26th!  Our outfits are hmmmm, what should we call them, tastefully pushing the limit...as usual:)  I'm going to finish the race running even if it kills me! 

Super excited to camp at the resort too.  I think the monsters are going to have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment