Friday, July 20, 2012

Conversations with Crackheads: Eat Glass!

D: Are you going to J's shower?  Do you want to go in on a gift?

L: Sure!!

D: What do you want to spend? Are you coming over for drinks later?

L: What we normally spend on a baby shower gift.  I doubt it, Ron doesn't get off til 11 and you'll probably be sleeping by then.

D: I took a nap so I may not be old tonight:)  There is a high chair for $80 or bedding for $55.

L: I don't give a shit what we get:)

D: Are we a little grumpy today, Mrs. Strong?

L: Lol, no, I put a smiley face at the end!

D: I can still feel the chill through the smiley face!

L: Well, eff off then:)

D: Might as well cut to the point!

L: LOL...the point really is that I have to get my fat ass into a bathing suit in an attempt to make my children have a nice night and in return they are running around the house crying and tattling and hitting and spitting at each effing other:) :) :) :) :)

D: Both getting into a bathing suit AND the screaming children part sounds miserable!  No bathing suit for me, I'm growing out for my first brazillion.

L: Oh, and in front of half the effing town of Woodville...wildabeast bush would only top off my cellulite:)

D: Bahahaha...are you going to the Woodville Pool? OMG! I would rather chew glass!!!!

L: LOL...yes...I know you're jealous:P

D: Yep, so jealous!! I'll drink an extra beer for you while I'm drinking in my fat pants and tshirt!

L: EFF OFF!!!

First post in conversations with crackheads: http://publiclookin.blogspot.com/2012/07/conversations-with-crackheads.html

No comments:

Post a Comment