Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Conversations with Crackheads

L: MEAN COMMENT

A:  I'm not going to let you get me started and I hate, hate hate that it is so effing easy for you to get me going.

L: MEAN COMMENT TO ADD JUST ONE MORE JAB.

A: I DO NOT find you very entertaining:P And yeah, I just cap locked your ass!

L: Bahahahaha, that's ok, I'm cracking myself up!

A: I can tell you think you're pretty entertaining.

L: You think you're pretty entertaining too...I mean you just put a CAP in my ASS!

A: I literally just LOL'd and spit on my phone!  That sounds like something Mr. Grey might do;)

L: LOL...good thing we are so fun and funny!

A: No shit!  And cool too, and ya know, you can't teach cool!  I feel bad for people that aren't our friends!

L: LMFAO! No, ya can't teach cool!  H farted three times on the way home with the windows down.  After I dropped H off I stopped to get cash out and ran into S...I blared the horn at S until S threw up their arms in defeat...Nope, you can't teach shit like that!!!

A: Nope, that's coolness all the way!!!!

First post in the series of conversations with crackheads:)




No comments:

Post a Comment