Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jenni's Challenge Day 8

A place you've traveled.

The last family vacation with my dad was to Kelly's Island...not a far place, not a gorgeous place...actually the place we stayed at was dirty even by my standards. Christina would have ran as fast as she could back to the dock and been back to her car before anyone of her family members even so much as used the restroom. BUT, it was the last vacation and for that reason I will always have a special place in my heart for the dirty house on Kelley's Island.






About a month ago we went on our first trip without my dad. We went to Myrtle Beach. Our place overlooked the ocean. It was clean before my monsters got a hold of it. The weather was unmatched. The company was unbeatable. Looking at these pictures is a reminder that it doesn't matter how far you travel to the destination, how clean the rental is or if it is raining the entire time. It is the people that are there to share it with. Miss you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment