Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jenni's Challenge Day 30

A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

1. I wrote a few happy posts...it's hard for me to write happy posts since I usually only turn to my blog to vent, but I did it. I wrote a couple happy posts:)

2. When I was looking for my fav picture I looked at the photo book that Syndi made me for Christmas and it made me happy.

3. I was able to sing one of my favorite songs in church:)

4. A lot of my friends from out of town came to visit: Benningtons, Ben and Heather, Lowrys, Dubs, Carrie, Lindsey A. and more, I'm sure...sad that I missed Suz! And got to visit with people that I don't normally get to see at the BT and the 1999 pizza party!

5. I am not obligated to write the rest of the summer if I don't want...30 days was difficult!

I'll try to upload a few pictures if I'm feeling up to it after the Mud Hens game with the UMC!!!

Here is my picture since it's supposed to be taken the day I post and I didn't get one...snapshot at the end of a LONG day, after face washing, little sleep thanks to Laura and mud hens with church and family...TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment