Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jenni's Challenge Day 16

Dream House:

Outside appearance (if it weren't on Rte 20) would for sure, hands down be Settlemires right outside of the city limits in Woodville. I ABSOLUTELY 100% LOVE the detail in the ornamental woodwork on the outside!! I tried to find some pictures similar to it online, but nothing even comes close so I'm not going to bother. I also LOVE the fact that the property has a big authentic barn on the outside. I have heard that the inside is amazing as well, but have never been inside to see. Aaron is aware that I love the house and will probably have to lie to me and say that 20 is closed if it ever goes on the market...we bought our house big enough that we wouldn't have to move again and he thinks he's going to make me stick to this decision...if this house went on the market, I might give him a run for his money if I liked the inside as well as I like the outside.

Inside...probably Heidi's house. I love all of her decorations, her old "junk" perfectly placed so that it all fits, how home-y and welcoming it is, the old wood work and cabinetry. Beautiful authentic hard wood floors. Other than the kitchen is small, it's perfect:)

My favorite backyard...MINE:) Monsters that make the yard come to life. I finally have a trampoline (I have always wanted one):) A swing set. My glider:) A fire pit to have fires and sit around in my comfy lawn furniture. A picnic table to eat outside and feed the ants in my yard rather than the ones that like to come in my house. And soon enough we'll have a deck:)

Not that anyone even cares, but I did enjoy writing about my dream house.

No comments:

Post a Comment