Friday, July 8, 2011

Jenni's Challenge Day 12

Something you don't leave the house without.

So, a couple days ago I wrote that I'm less carefree (and more responsible) now that I'm an adult...this post does not support this notion AT ALL.

When I leave the house to go to work I GENERALLY bring my purse; however, OFTEN I forget it in the van and I'm too lazy to drive to MM and get it out, so I go without. My purse contains my work keys (that I need to open my desk:)) and my wallet. Yesterday I got in my car, remembered that I didn't have my purse with me and decided, ehhh, I will skip lunch or borrow money from someone...I can still be carefree:) I should probably make sure to have my purse with me just in case I get pulled over or arrested again, but ehhh, when I forget it I don't go back for it, so it must not be that important!

When I leave the house to go to church I don't leave without SUCKERS, candy and 10 other snacks to TRY to keep the monsters quiet:)

When I leave the house to go volleyball I bring BEER:)

I guess the thing I don't normally leave the house without is my phone, but I am certainly not attached to my amish phone either. If I can't find it in my first few attempts, I give up and think to myself, they can wait for me to get back to them:) Usually there is another way to get a hold of me (work number, Aaron, whoever I'm with) so I figure is someone needs me that bad they can find me...but I suppose I would still have to vote phone for this post:)

I'm rambling...I ACTUALLY got good sleep last night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment