Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jenni's Challenge Day 20

Nicknames

I don't have any cool nicknames like Tammy, "T-Dawg" Donley or Laura, "Dubs" Hillkirk...just annoying ones that were put in place to annoy me really.

Bunion-Jay and his friends LOVED to call me this. I actually don't think they ever called me Laura and most of the time they didn't call Dubs Laura either, but called her Wednesday instead. I doubt most of them even know our real names!! They were big into nicknames, they all have them too:) And they are all much cooler than Bunion or Wednesday.

Onion-Naturally Runion Onion...got this alot in hs and it didn't bother me at all so I don't know why people continued to say it, but whatever:)

Runion-Laura STILL calls me this so I guess now it's a nickname because it's no longer my name...and I've been married for 7 years...I think she'll call me this forever:)

There is a LONG list of names that shouldn't be published that are used frequently to describe me...NICE is NOT one of them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment