Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Magical Christmas Memory

Guest post. I might be partial, but I think it's pretty amazing. She wrote it for school, but when I went through her folder, I asked her for permission to share.

My Magical Christmas Memory: Lilly A. Strong

My magical Christmas memory was when I was 8 (she's 9 now;)). All the things I did were fun. I went sledding, effortlessly built a snowfort, had a nice breakfast with Santa, easily found the pickle  ornament on my grandma's Christmas tree, and had a cheerfull Christmas dinner with the best cookies at my grandma's house. I got my awesome ipod, our nice, new fireplace, and our jolly elf: Rosie Mittens Star. My most magical Christmas was the best Christmas you could ask for.

This year Lilly is asking for SOCKS. That's all she wants: SOCKS!! Love her to pieces.  Lilly is becoming a great writer and is an avid reader of anything we place in her hands.  She did promise us tonight that she would spend some time with us instead of reading;)




2 comments:

  1. Great job, Lily! Thank you for sharing your memory with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too sweet! You should be proud (as we know you are)! You can tell she is very grateful! She is a very Pretty young lady too!

    ReplyDelete