Friday, January 4, 2013

Finding the balance



I've decided this week that I am either fat and merry or I'm starving and cranky.

I either make time to work out and clear my body of toxins through sweat or I make time to write and clear my head of polluting thoughts by banging on the keyboard (sometimes I really do bang on the keyboard and it looks like this: q3;l5rj xfd fdxzxjzc vl,k3vw;4o6iuklj sfljksfjkrsd 08[YW T4).

I write everything down or I write nothing down.

I complete boot camp/insanity workouts or I sit on the couch and do nothing...(WELL, nothing DOES include eating Wavy Lays, right???)

I read 3-10 bedtime stories to the monsters or I read 0.  Never ever just, "Ok, just one quick book!"

I sit in the mirror and pull out every single hair that is out of place on my face or I don't get the tweezers at all.

I either let all of Aaron's idiosyncrasies drive me to the point of sarcastically (ok, honestly, think wicked, evil stepmother here) calling him out on each...and every.last.thing that he does/doesn't do to my standards or I ignore them completely and we all live in perfect harmony (Que rainbows, sunshine, singing and spinning around the house dusting and playing with a smile on my face;))
 
I'm positive there is a happy medium, but I have yet to find it!

Mostly because all of my friends are on a mission to get skinny again...and yes, if they jumped off a bridge, I'd follow. Ok, well, probably not off of a bridge, but if they're all running around in their stupid little bikinis this summer, I at least need to fit into a flattering mommytankini without needing a mu mu to hide the problem areas (FROM MY NECK TO MY CALVES)!

SO!  Until I find the balance, less writing.  More starving and cranky!!

With Love,

Cranky, Salad-eating, WHY Aren't there any chips in this cupboard? YES, I KNOW I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY THEM!!  WHERE ARE THEY!!!?? I WANT CHIPS!!! NOW!!!!!,

LL


No comments:

Post a Comment