Thursday, January 24, 2013

Conversations with Crackheads: Sexy is Hard Work

Crackhead: I attempted to RSVP for the 2 of us.  I'll let you know.

Me: Okie Dokie!

I also attempted to braid my hair this morning.  It was not pretty.

LOL!  You are second person to tell me that this week!

Maybe you should offer braiding lessons?

I can attempt to teach you anytime. For free:P Are you shopping at all before Saturday?  I need a mat.

Probably I need a birthday present for X.  Why don't you have Ben pick one up at Meijer?

Yeah, I could have Ben get one! Great idea! :)

I'm not only sexy- I'm smart too!!

Bahaha-did you just choke?

Hehe:) Love it!

Not only did I fail miserably at braiding my hair, I then did an at home Keratin treatment and I now look like I washed my hair in BABY OIL!!

Bahahaha!!! Are you shitting me?  You're toooooo much:)

Not shitting you...did it just before I had to be in Y's class...so I sprayed the heck out of it with dry shampoo:) and teased it!

Bahahah!! I'm so proud to be your friend!!!

And.......it lasts 6 WASHES!!!!

If you have thin hair, you have to use less;)

NO SHIT!!  I figured that out now!

Sexy is hard work!!!





Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment