Thursday, January 31, 2013

Conversations with Crackheads: Ma-weed

Me: Hey Twinkie, what time are we leaving?

Jess: I was thinking 730ish since it doesn't start til 8, but if you old bittys need to leave earlier than that, we can:) 

Ok, come over anytime after 6:30.  We don't care when we leave:P  Is Bryan coming to play with us?

He's debating, but he was pretty excited when I told him you guys were riding with us.

Good:)  I like to make fun of him!  Tell him I'm wearing tight jeans!  He has to come!

Haha!  He is fun to make fun of!  I am fun to make fun of, too.  That's why we are ma-weed!  He better not flip you upside down in to the tight jeans. They might rip!!

Love Ma-weed!  It reminds me of Miracle Max from the Princess Bride:)

I know it!  Did I tell you my uncle did an entire scene from that movie during the wedding rehearsal at the church?  Mawage...mawage is what bwings us togetha...hahaha...he talks like I spell!!

Bahaha!  I love you:) I threw a princess bride wedding shower for Laine:)  I love that he read that at the rehearsal!!

I know!! I think it threw PJ off a bit, but it was freaking awesome!  So the day of the wedding when he stepped up to do the reading, he winked at me and I had the hardest time not busting up :)

That's so cool:)  I don't think it would throw Jen...she already knows we're crackheads!! Now I'm scurred to wear my tight jeans though!! Might have to wear my mom jeans in fear of being bent over!

She ended up thinking it was funny, but her face at first was what made me laugh:)  I know it's going to be fun!  Maybe you should bring a spare pair of pants just in case!

I think it's more likely I'll piddle in my pants than split them!!

If you pee your pants, I'll just splash some water on mine so you don't fell left out!

Cracking up!! My co-workers probably think I really do smoke crack!!

You don't smoke crack!?!  Man, tonight's not going to be as fun as I thought it was!




Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment