Thursday, January 10, 2013

Conversations with Crackheads: Ever-growing dumper



Me: No baby yet?!? WTF!!

SDD: Dude, tell me about it...I'm willing to do damn near anything to get her out.  As long as "anything" includes eating nachos and/or sitting on my ever-growing dumper.

Me: Lol!! I love you:) Are you still working or just sitting on your ever-growing dumper as V trashes your house?

SDD: Still "working" (i.e. sitting on my dumper eating pizza while I pay other people to take care of my kid)  I was sad to hear your good news...once M's here I really want to check it out before your pj leaves.

Me:  Haha!  You're too freaking much:)  I'm paying someone to watch the monsters while I sit on my dumper too;)  Yeah, you should come before she's done, she's really amazing.

SDD: You've got until summer, right?

Me:  Yes, she's staying until the beer tent;)  (Where we'll be sloshed)

SDD:  I can't wait for beer and sushi to begin!  And I'll for sure make it before summertime.

Me: Sushi and beer...come on M!!!

SDD:  Mmmmmm.  We need a date once this kid evacuates.

Me:  Sounds lovely!  Evict her!!

Can't wait to meet M...and drink beer and eat sushi;)

Ever-growing dumper(bolded like it's a vocabulary word;))-newest favorite way to describe my ass:)  Send me a picture of yours SDD and I'll add it to the post.  Come on, please!?!



Although she refuses to send me a picture of her dumper, she compromised with a picture of her bumper. 

SDD: I am going to great lengths to hide my dumper these days. I have the worst mom-dumper ever. I could take any pair of jeans and make them look like mom jeans with my pancake-white-girl-flying-saucer-dumper-booty.

She's too much!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment