Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Too Busy

Sorry, no more blog this week.  No more facebook either.  My phone charge probably won't last longer than Friday.  I am going to bring my paper and pen to the lake, but I'm not sure if I'll use it.  I might try to soak it all in and absorb it.  I might write about our time together and save it for my beauties to read later in life.  Either way, I'm too busy to write a blog post this week.

Because I'm on vacation from the real world and I'm spending my time with the three most beautiful children I know! 



So happy that I decided to take a couple pictures with the kids.  As a mother, I'm generally the one snaping the photos.  I LOVE these pictures and will cherish them forever!

Too busy, too selfish, too....something, to write for anyone other than myself this week!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment