Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Finish the Race

8/1: Soooo, if I was keeping on my schedule I would have run 1.5 miles...only managed 1.3 and then walked another 1.7...when I told Ash that by next week we needed to run all the entire route running to get to 2 miles we both cracked up!  I don't understand how some people have the love for running...AT ALL!

8:2 Volleyball

8/3: Notta

8/4: Notta

8:5: Spent the day in BG with friends and the monsters and then walking around Woodpile since we do not have a functioning vehicle.  I needed to run today.  By myself listening to Fun. Think and pray and remember.  1.1 mile run .5 walk 1.2 run-not 2 continuously like I was shooting for, but not too bad.

So far, so good.  Hopefully I will be able to finish this dash running.  Not at Amy/Nicole/Ashley pace, but running at least;)  I MIGHT even venture to say that I enjoyed my run last night, but it was probably just because I needed out of the house and some alone time.

8:6 Insanity-I think it was called 'Idon'twanttobeskinnythisbad'

No comments:

Post a Comment