Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Finish the Race Countdown

8/7: 2.3ish run 1.2ish walk, weights...the run was not that bad with all of my friends:) If I stopped drinking beer and eating donuts I think I'd probably even lose wieght!

8/8: 1.5 mile run .5 walk, 10 minute abs.   I thought my legs were going to give out on me tonight after about .25 miles!  Yesterdays 'long' (to me at least) run was brutal...one of my friends MIGHT have fallen up the steps because her legs were so tired:) BAHAHAHAHAHA!  I'm kind of addicted right now.  I feel bad if I don't do a workout.  I totally don't want to do one, but I feel like I have to.

8/9: 2.5 hours of volleyball

8/10 and 8/11: NOTTA...felt like poo

8/12: Still not feeling 100%, but need to do something to stay active. Mybodyhatesme (Insanity)

8/13: Nothing.  Not because I was too busy or didn't want to.  I am trying to feel better so that I can play and be fun Laura by Saturday.  The meds/infection is making me exhausted!!  They did switch my prescription last night so maybe that will help...

8/14: Run/walk 2 miles.  Felt awful...like I had never run before in my life.  Still not feeling great, but thought I should do something so that I didn't have to start completely over...must have been too late:(  Last week we did 2.5 miles jogging and I felt great.  Last night I had a cramp by .5 mile and wanted to throw up by the end.

8/15: Day 1 of 3 volleyball...I'm going to try to wake up and run tomorrow before work.  I have only been successful at the pre-work workout a handful of times, but volleyball is so much different than running.  I need to run at least one more time this week and I don't know when else I'll fit it in...maybe Friday night? HA!

I am eating AWFUL while I'm pointing out at my failures:)  Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Flurry Monday, Iced Sugar Cookie from Ice AND mint choc. chip ice cream Tuesday.  My new prescription lists decreased appetite as a side effect...I can only hope!!!

Only 10 more days until Ohio Warrior Dash II...less and less confidence that I'll finish this stupid thing running!

No comments:

Post a Comment