Monday, April 30, 2012

Operation Tutu...pants are starting to fit better...NOT!

Day 11: Protein bar, coffee, turkey sandwich on wheat-lettuce, banana peppers, American cheese, mayo, pickle, healthy cookie, sour patch kids, chicken, asparagus, chocolate milk...going to bed so I don't eat anything else!; Jog 1 mile, walk 1 mile...easy workout needed...not just because my pants fit better, my body is screaming to take a break! Bought a new pair of workout pants and a tie dye sports bra...didn't give me any extra motivation to run harder or faster:) Running sucks.

Day 12: Protein bar, coffee, chai latte w soy, soft taco supreme, cheese quesadilla, Shepard's pie, wheat thins, raisin bran crunch; jog 1.5 miles and kettlebell workout

Day 13: Matt Hammer is the devil! One (Aaron only bought one for each of us, so he's not totally in the dog house;)) doughnut from Ideal Bakery.  Eaters remorse after I ran...since I ran solely for the doughnut when I was planning on running for my beer tonight!  Matt Hammer-devil!, roots chicken sandwich, potato salad, ice cream with hot fudge and peanut butter, cheeseburger, Friday night fries, cookie, chips, cheese puffs... pretty much anything that was placed in front of me after WAY TOO MANY beers...I think I threw the majority of it up though...mid conversation with my lover:); 2 mile jog

Day 14: Coffee, 3 oreos during fellowship at church...yep, I was up, showered, dressed, children ready and at Sunday school at 9am.  It was rough and I looked like I was going to fall over, but I made it;)  Cheeseburger, fries, COKE...(yummy, I missed pop the last couple weeks), Shepard's pie, GALLONS of water, Gatorade; 3.5 hours of straight volleyball sweating out beer.

SOOOO, when I started writing this post my pants were fitting better...after this weekend, back to the very beginning...it's not the very best place to start!

Back to looking like this guy below...eating my rabbit food for lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment