Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Operation Tutu #2

DAY 5 ALWAYS is my "start to give up on diet" day.  Day 7 is always, "screw this, I don't want to be skinny this bad" day.

Day 5: Protein bar, coffee, McD's cheeseburger and small fry (I WAS GOING TO SEE MY FRIEND IN THE HOSPITAL AND THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTED...CUT ME SOME SLACK;)) But it was totally yummy and I did not get a pop;)  I suppose Shakeology is what's for dinner! Shakeology and a teeny tiny piece of pizza, popcorn; Week 2 Jillian and 1.25 jog

Day 6: coffee, roast beef sandwich-10 chips...seriously, I counted!!, healthy cookie...FALL OFF BANDWAGON AGAIN HERE!! Marg, basket of chips (SERIOUSLY LIKE THE WHOLE BASKET) and chicken enchilada from Dirty Ernies; Walk 2 miles-totally didn't want to do anything.  My knee hurt, I was tired from running around all day and did not want to do anything.  2 mile walk was the best I could do!

Day 7: Protein bar, coffee, cod fillet, rice, hot dog, handful of chips, one piece of cheese pizza, protein bar; 3 hours of volleyball

I TOLD YOU I WOULD SUCK FROM DAY 5-7...starting over again;)

Day 8: protein bar, coffee, chai latte w soy-eeekkkk...I said yes to the partner that is equally addicted to Biggby's, but told him not to ask me again all week, turkey sub from subway, STARVING DURING THE AFTERNOON! My stomach is making freak noises too.  I REALLY want to go buy a bag of chips...yummmm...I WANT CHIPS! I didn't have any though...Shakeology and spinach salad, one healthy cookie while it was fresh out of the oven...it almost tasted like a real cookie...almost, apple; Insanity; Pure Cardio...sweatin' like an Ashley...with Ashley:)

Day 9: Protein bar, coffee, HUNGRY, buffalo chicken salad with cheese and ranch...I was starving and needed something with my rabbit food, piece of sourdough bread with butter, spaghetti with chicken breast, 3 healthy cookies...could not get full!; Insanity: Cardio Plyo with Ash and Amy:)

Day 10: SORE!! Protein bar, coffee, 2 pieces of Vito's pan mushroom/peperoni pizza, 2 pieces of cheese bread...it's admin day-I had to eat with the office! I did refrain from purchasing a coke.  I really want one, that has to count for something;), two sausage links, raspberry mocha from Main Street Mocha, healthy cookie, peanut butter and jelly sandwich...probably have a couple beers with Aaron if I can stay up til he gets home; 2.5 mile jog

I did bad again today...not as bad as I would have done 10 days ago, but not good either...I'll start over again tomorrow.  Or maybe I'll go with one of my friends approaches this week!? Go tanning and get my hair done-5 pounds gone instantly:)


 I have been referred to as a chipmunk my entire life (by somebunny that loves me)...rumor has it I have chipmunk cheeks...here is me dancing in my tutu for you today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment