Thursday, April 5, 2012

Almost to 20,000!

Since my blogger count is almost to 20,000 views (some people have 20,000 views each day and I'm excited that I will hit this mark in a year and a half;)) and really all I do is ramble on and on...and on about whatever I am thinking about when I get the urge to write, I figured I would see if any of you, the crazy people that read my scribbles, have any questions or topics that you would like me to write about or attempt to answer.

It's not that I'm having a writer's block because I'm full of, well, shit, but if you have any questions that you would like answered, here's your chance! 

(DISCLAIMER: I'm not going to attempt to answer questions like "what's the cure to cancer?", "why are people stupid?", ect...A-hole friends that will still probably send questions like this, I'm sure I'll laugh at them, but I'm not going to answer them)

Email the questions or possible topics to me at lstrongl@yahoo.com and I will try to answer them for you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment