Friday, May 4, 2012

Tutu's are for ballerinas

Day 15: Protein bar, coffee, salad with ranch and cheese, Shakeology, one-half of a raisin english muffin, healthy cookie; No exercise

Day 16: Protein bar, coffee, turkey tom, bbq chips, 3 pieces of homemade pizza with artichokes, onion and cheese, pistachios; Turbofire with Aricca, Amy, Lindsey and more:)

Day 17: healthy cookie, coffee, twix, 6 inch spicy Italian from subway, protein bar (I was too busy at work to eat...wasn't intentionally starving myself); NO EXERCISE...addicted to book...need to put down book and exercise...need to run...need to be able to complete 3.5 miles with obstacles...$70 is not enough to keep me motivated for the tutu race! Maybe if I try the tutu on again I will be inspired again!


Day 18: Raisin English muffin, coffee, chef salad with ranch, hot dog, french fries, assorted gross veggies, pickle, protein bar (WOULD HAVE EATEN CHIPS, BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY), 3 beers; 2.1 mile jog

Day 19: protein bar, coffee, DONUT:(  They just look so yummy, I couldn't walk by and not grab one.  Zero willpower! ZERO!

In order to get 4 workouts in this week I'm going to have to do two out of three days:(  Shouldn't have slacked earlier this week because I know I'm not going to want to do one tonight...hopefully I can force myself to do one tomorrow and Sunday!

Screw it, tutu's are for ballerinas and I'm not a ballerina! Less than a month til the tutu race...I have a feeling this is what our picture is going to look like:)


No comments:

Post a Comment