Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vacation for ballerinas

This weekend I totally went off the eating healthy plan.  I didn't force my kids to take a nap on Saturday. I let them have lots of candy. I didn't stay up all hours of the night.  I didn't even ask for a babysitter so that I could go out with Aaron on his weekend off.  Instead we did activities together as a family, sat on the couch together, cleaned the house together, went to lunch together...no wonder people like to have relaxing weekends!!

To most people my weekend probably wouldn't even qualify as a relaxing weekend, but it's the best I can do.  I ate a TON of food! Too much to type...I went to a party with a taco/burrito bar and made multiple trips.  I went to Monami brunch buffet and made multiple trips.  I had twix candy bars.  O-bars. chips. beer.  Seriously, too much to type!  I did run 1.5 miles, walked for CF, ran around at softball practice, but only worked out 3 times this week...bad bad bad!

I guess I'll start tracking again since the vacation for ballerinas is over:(  I probably put back on the inch that I shed...it was worth it.  The food and drink was yummy:)  Katie convinced me that even if we have a bad day/days/weekend we should continue to jump back on the eating healthy train, again and again, as often as necessary...

Day #21: Protein bar, coffee, turkey grinder with chips, chicken fajitas (2), CHIPS...I was hungry!  I did refrain from Biggby's earlier in the day because Katie texted me that she was trying to eat healthier too...I couldn't stay away from the chips.  FAIL!!!!! I only had a handful, but I still wasn't satisfied so I had a small bowl of blueberry frosted miniwheats. FAIL!!!!...I'm just not meant to be super skinny I have decided!; Walk with Heidi:) Run a mile

Day #22: Protein bar, coffee...I'm going to post this NOW so that I force myself to order a salad rather than go to the bagel shop like I really want to!!! 

Here is a picture of me in my tutu:)

No comments:

Post a Comment