Friday, May 11, 2012

Tutu serious

I'm being tutu serious when I say that it is a scary image when I try on the tutu!  I tried it on again last night to see if there was any improvement...NOPE...still scary!

I guess I should get serious since it's less than a month away! EEKKK!!!

I forget what day I'm on...yesterday I did have a salad for lunch and half of a burger, a few bites of potato, key lime pie yogurt and did turbo kick

5/9 Protein bar, tuna sandwich on wheat, doritos, One piece of cheese pizza, two pieces of cheesy bread with ranch, raspberry chocolate yummyness from the coffee shop...with whip cream, one piece of chocolate sheet cake, glass of milk...I AM AWFUL AND DIETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No workout

5/10 Protein bar, coffee, chai latte with soy, 3 piece chicken select, medium fry, lemonade, one piece of cheese pizza, an entire bag of lays wavy, piece of texas sheet cake, 4 beers; no workout...planned to do one, but had to much cleaning to do:/  Going to force myself to do one both Saturday and Sunday to get in 4 this week!

5/11 handful of m&m, pretzel, almond mix, I'm getting a salad ONLY because I plan to pig out AGAIN tonight at my family cookout that seems to keep growing in size with each passing minute:)

Maybe I'll get TUTU SERIOUS next week? Eh, probably not!

I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day weekend...I think I'm done writing down what I eat because it doesn't help and I don't feel bad when I eat poorly anyways!  I'll post a picture of us at the warrior dash next month for your entertainment purposes and to complete the Tutu series;)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, P...I'm freaking!! I'm not anywhere near being in shape enough for this freaking thing!

      We got a hotel in Columbus bc everything around logan is booked...you guys staying the night or coming home? I will email you the hotel we are staying at if you guys want to check it out!

      Delete