Monday, October 3, 2011

Random Facts #2

I have Christmas socks on today. Not because I am already in the Christmas spirit, but because Cami was sleeping in my bed and I didn't want to turn the lights on and wake her up before I was ready and had lunches packed. My pants are long enough that you can't see them when I'm standing so I went with them even after I noticed they were black...with red and green snowflakes:)

Keegan is less than 2 months from 3 and I'm still not pushing potty training. I don't care if that makes me a bad mom.

I cleaned out the downstairs bathroom cabinet a couple weeks ago for the first time in over a year (CHRISTINA AND GARY WILL TREMBLE WITH DISGUST IF THEY READ THIS). Nobody uses it and I only open it if I need a bandaid. It has been full of my dads personal belongings for over a year and I didn't want to do it. Secretly I was hoping it would magically one day be done when I needed a bandaid. Finally, eleven months later, I did it. I finally threw everything out. I saved the bottle of Obsession cologne and a bottle of after shave.

Ernestos has KILLER margaritas...and the chicken enchilada, salsa and basket of chips I inhaled are not good for my get skinny program!

You never know someones story unless you take the time to hear it! I listened to the cutest little love story I've heard in a long time this weekend:) Makes me want to stear clear of Haunted Houses!

The most well behaved child in my house receives the least amount of attention. It's not fair, but it's true. Lilly is extremely responsible, consistently follows the rules and does exactly as she is told most of the time. Lately she has been playing this card: "I wish I was the youngest so I got to sit next to Mommy!" or "I wish I was the only child so I didn't have to pick up their toys!" and on and on and on. In reality though, she has a point. I expect more out of her with less attention. Last night I decided to cuddle up with her in her bed. She asked me why I was laying with her and I told her because I lay with Cami every morning and I layed with Keegan the night before because he was scared of monsters. She was so excited! The random fact in this rant is that I am consciously trying to spend more one on one time with Lilly!

We watched Home Alone last night. Lilly left the CUTEST message for Uncle Jakie when the movie ended:)

My hair desperately needs Nina, but I need to wait a another week so it's nice and fresh for my friends wedding.

1 comment:

  1. See, I write these because it's kind of a release. And it also might help me notice some things about myself I need to fix :-) My oldest is just like Lily and I have noticed the same thing :-/

    ReplyDelete