Friday, April 1, 2011

I logged into Facebook...

April Fools:) Addicted to Facebook Week 3.5

I soooo want to log in though! I want to see what everyone else thought about Grey's!!

Personally, I liked the music event, but it did seem kind of choppy in some of the transitions from story to song. I love "Breathe" by Anna Nalick and obviously "How to Save a Life" by the Fray as it is the theme song to my favoritest show. Absolutely, 100% loved "The Story" by Brandi Carlile as it reminds me of sadness under the smiles or the canvas under the painting that I have referred to before. You know, how the picture painted for the world to see often isn't as pretty before the tulips and birds are added to the painting. Sometimes "all of these lines across my face" can be hidden by a trip to the tanning bed, a touch of shimmery makeup and quite easily with a smile. It's hard to know what is really inside of people, deep down in their soul or what thoughts are really going through their messed up head! LOVE IT.

GREY'S: Callie has an outstanding voice and I think she made the episode a success! I could do without Owen all together and Christina in her bra makes me want to throw up in my mouth, but overall loved the show as usual:) "The Story" will be played in my car on repeat for a while!

Excited for girl time (in need of an escape from the everyday running around (like a chicken with my head cut off) routine!!) Thankful for friends that have way cooler shoes than me AND bring me lunch:) Bunco at my lovers followed by singing at the PI...can't think of anything I'd rather do! Before I assume full time Mommy duty and play hostess to sleepovers, crafting and beauty shop, I get to have a brunch date with Tam, Julie and Dell:) Too bad I have to get a bunch of returns off my desk first!

No comments:

Post a Comment