Thursday, April 7, 2011

Facebook Withdrawal Week 4

I really haven't missed facebook this week. I think knowing that there is drama that I am missing helps. If I would have read the messages and been able to respond immediately, I probably would have upset some people with the things I had to say. So I am actually kind of thankful that I'm not online this week:)

I did go to the screen one day just out of habit, but didn't type in my password. Instead I wrote a blog post...probably much more productive! Posts from this week would have included:

Keegan sleeping in my arms while listening to my friend preach was probably the sweetest feeling I have had in a while.

I am going to miss dinners at the Lowry's! I am going to miss having them 20 minutes away period. Texas is far:(

Book club makes me think. I am sad that next week is our last meeting time.

Can't wait to wear my cowboy boots and flannel shirt!

My cousins are in town for almost two weeks...yay:)


Pretty boring typical stuff...not even anything to feed the mind...I think I used it all in the last blog post or I'm too tired to challenge anyone to think.

OOOO...did learn (or re-learn I suppose) another lesson last night. Don't just assume that a married couple is not ready for children, they may already be trying to conceive so adding additional pressure (ME: You guys better get going, you know. You are getting old!) doesn't help anyone. "Have you thought about children?" would be a much better approach...then they have the opportunity to say that they are trying or if they don't feel comfortable talking about it they at least have a way out, like they aren't ready yet.

OOOOO...and Kelly, I'm singing on Mother's Day so don't miss church;)

No comments:

Post a Comment