Thursday, April 21, 2011

Facebook...ALMOST THERE!

It seems really petty to me today to even think about Facebook! Sure it passes the time, I like to reach out to people that could use some encouragement and I like to look at the pictures. Still in the big scheme of things, I still talked to most of my friends during my hiatus, my life continued as normal (whatever THAT is) and other than filling my spare time I didn't miss it too awful bad. It is nothing compared to the sacrifices I have been reading about!

But I still can't wait to log on!! One of my friends asked me if I'm going to go POSTal and post on everything...YEPPERS:) Can't wait! I'm going to focus on Easter and my family, but Sunday night after I put the monsters to bed I will be on everyone's newsfeed:)

My children are terrified of the Easter Bunny (and Santa)...but thanks to Nan (seriously nicest person ever!) and her patience I did get one picture of all of them close to the bunny! Egg hunt and egg coloring with some of the cutest kids on the block was fun (and messy):) Camille was very intrigued...questions like why does the Easter Bunny have shoes on? I think the Easter Bunny has a blue shirt under the fur! She is so cute!

JB and Mark Cooper (former members of Introspect) will be at the Bharmacy Saturday night in Genoa...Great music if you are looking for something to do!


Hoping everyone has a Hoppy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment