Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What NOT to wear

When I wake up in the morning, I generally have a monster/two in my bed. 

Side Note: I'm over it wanting them out. It won't do any good to lecture me and tell me to take them back to their bed over and over and over again.  I need every minute of sleep I can get between the coughs and bad dreams and the random alarm that goes off on the radio in the kitchen and the thoughts that flood my head JUST as I lay down to sleep.  I'm over the fact that the monsters climb in bed at the wee hours, so don't bother to lecture me.

I attempt to shower and dress without waking whoever is occupying MY spot on the bed. I'm just going through the motions, really.  I lather, rinse, dry and dress without actually opening my eyes. I usually select whatever color I seem to have the most of clean in my closet and match it with something black.  Sometimes I opt for brown and rarely (when I haven't put away clothes in a few weeks) I pull out a pair of khaki pants.  Next, I put on eye liner and mascara.  (Mostly because I will have one less friend if I refuse to wear the makeup).  If I'm dropping the kids at Christina's house, I brush my hair before I walk out the door.  If not, I brush my wet mop on my commute.

Another side note: I am younger than everyone at my workplace by 10-30 years.  I gave up attempting to look my best each day about a month after I started working here. I quickly realized they didn't know if I was dressed in style or not. 

After I arrive at work, I gulp a cup of coffee AND finally, open my eyes. 

THIS IS THE RELFECTION TODAY WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!  EEEKKKKK!!! 



This outfit, it's just wrong on so many levels, I'm not going to even attempt to critique it.   Jen, please don't show this to your brother, he'll make me stop wearing skinny jeans today!

I'm not even pretending that I'm trendy or stylish on this blog OR in real life, but WOW.  This is bad!!!  Maybe I should look in the mirror BEFORE I walk out the door?  Eh, probably will not happen:)

GOOD THING I WORE A COAT TODAY AND I DON'T HAVE TO FACE ANYONE OUTSIDE, IN THE ACTUAL REAL WORLD!
What NOT to wear!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment