Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Conversations with Crackheads: Thumper


Esther: So, are you dressed alright today or do we need an intervention??? Thank you for posting the pic by the way, I laughed out loud! (well, technically I screamed in horror first, then laughed)

 

Thumper: Teeheehee:) Yeah, I'm good today. No intervention needed today. Miriam called me and asked if I was in depression or something...I had a bad outfit on the day before too:)

 

Abigail: Actually, I didn't see it on FB... Matthew said "oh, you have to see PLs (Pastor Laura's) post... The picture at the end is hilarious!"

 

Thumper: Matthew calls me PL now too?? Sheesh!

 

Esther: I think Luke prefers "Thumper" so that's what he calls you.

 

Abigail: The entire community of Elmore & Woodville calls you Pastor Laura .... We are not scared of Pastor Jen when we miss Sunday school & church... We are scared of you!

 

Thumper: Good!! You should be!! It's exhausting praying for everyone by myself each Sunday!! ;)

God loves you even when you don't come to church.  I do, too! 
(But, I'll pick up your kids for Sunday School on Sunday:P)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment