Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Facebook Withdrawl Week 5

Super sore from square dancing...pathetic!  Clark was surprised! Had a nice time meeting their friends:)

Beautiful baby shower, beautiful Mommy, wonderful friends.

My cousin should be a party planner.  Cowboy boots two nights in a row...YEEEEEHAAAWWW!

Loved the fork decor for the soon to be Jessica Fork!  Adorable, packed house for a super sweet friend:)

Time with my Texas girl makes me smile...I was in a MOOD on Sunday.  Laura and Jess turned it around for me;)  Don't know what I would do without all of my girlfriends!

So sick of losing in volleyball! Last week-acceptable.  This week-NOT.

DO NOT stop by my house this week...it's trashed!  No time to clean or put things away or breathe! (Nevermind, started the cleaning frenzy last night, to be continued tonight and in shape for drop ins the rest of the week:) I even swept out my car...passengers understand how badly needed this was!)

Special prayers for couple ladies this week. I hope they can feel the extra love.

That's it.  I hear bits and pieces of things on fb...I'm ready to be back on the grid!

No comments:

Post a Comment