Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Enjoy the Day

It is beautiful outside today, absolutely gorgeous! I enjoyed running all of the downtown errands in the sunshine yesterday and today.  After not feeling well for a few days, it is great to feel normal again; able to breathe through my nose and not have my eyes water. I decided to stop at Jimmy John's.  JJ's is freaky fast and freaky funny if you play along with them.  I go there more often than I'm willing to admit in writing.  Every time I walk in the establishment I'm greeted by EVERYONE that works there.  Every time I leave ALL of them say have a good day or something to that nature.  Today I walked in and stuck out my tongue before I ordered.  When I got to the door I turned around, waved like I was Miss America, and told them all to have a great day.   EVERYONE was laughing...I laughed all the way back to my office:) 



Beautiful Day.  Do something silly today! Enjoy the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment