Thursday, March 8, 2012

Facebook Withdrawl Week 2.5 to show I'm back to normal;)

3/6: LOVE Nina time.  I feel so much better after she tries to make me pretty:)

3/7: Sarah Day.  Sarah week really, but I'm trying to turn it around!

3/8: 89X has me taking a memory walk this morning...would you rather be short with a big one or tall with a little one?

Since everyone (or at least most of you) that follow on here care about me, I'll post a little blurb today to show I'm ok. I had a really bad day yesterday. I had little patience for the kids theatrical performances at bed time. I did two workouts last night because I felt like I was ready to lose it.   This morning I put on a pretty dress, big girl panty hose and my smile.  I'm crossing things off my list at work and tonight I will cross things off my list at home.  Aaron's long weekend started at 7am this morning. I am fine. Thanks everyone that checked in on me! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment