Monday, March 5, 2012

Facebook Withdrawl Week 2

Facebook Withdrawl Week 2:

3/1 Poo flows downhill. < Crackheads run half marathons.  Riverview Drive is not a nice neighborhood.

3/2 Happy Birthday, Jamie!!  Excited to try Fort Ball pizza! <It should be required of all government employees to smile! OH and acknowledge tax paying citizens in less than 5 minutes when they are standing directly in front of them!

3/3 Boot camp with Ashley and Angie...going to be sore tomorrow, but totally worth it!  <Monsters first time ice skating tonight-could be interesting!

3/4 Wonderful message, as always.  Walleye with WUMC! 

3/5 I look like garbage today!  My eyes are swollen to the point that I had to pry them open this morning.  “It’s dark now and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing.”
Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife  I LOVED it, but I will be happy to return to my love affair with Morelli and Ranger (mindless garbage rather than thought provoking writing on life, love and happiness). I can't believe this her first novel...and I want to go to Chicago! Thanks for letting me borrow it, Grant!

AHHHHHHHHH: Sarah at the zoo!!! SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! THANK YOU FOR THE ALERT, JEN!! (I was having a really rough Monday morning...now I'm sunshine and rainbows)

Totally not missing facebook anymore.  I asked Jeremiah what I have been missing...pictures of Oscar.  I saw Oscar on Sunday though, so I guess I'm not missing too much;)  Cuss Jar is winning and I haven't even had any beer:(

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the book... it's near the top of my all-time favorites list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried not to let any of my tears fall in the book...I'll bring it back Sunday if I'm able to attend church!

      Delete
  2. I voted in your poll, I don't know if you know Brittany (Wegman) Stewart but she just announced on fb that she is pregnant and Lauren Meyer just announced she is too! I think it's exciting to have all these women from our church pregnant and having babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...thanks for voting;) I do know Brittany, but not Lauren. Yay for babies in the pews:)

      Delete