Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday's Friendly Fun: All I Want For Christmas

Is my two front teeth! (Or to lose her two front teeth in Lilly's case)!

She wants to be able to sing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" SO badly.  She's been working on them for a couple weeks now.  This picture was taken Wednesday, but she actually lost her tooth on Monday.  I am writing this Thursday night and the other tooth is now hanging on for dear life.  So within the next few days you will get to see her sing this song:)  She really wants to record herself singing it...Happy Friday!

(I AM SO HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY...most stressful week of work in a really long time)!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Ajs 2 bottom front teeth are about ready to come out, but he's not real happy about it Haha! Happy Friday! <3 jess

    ReplyDelete