Friday, November 11, 2011

LOVE PJ

I have been uber emotional this week. The weekend is jam-packed with events and will most likely prove to be emotionally exhausting as well. I don't know if it's because I have been so busy the past few weeks and the rush of emotions are all trying desperately to break free, all at once, or what!?

I don't know why I'm posting this either...maybe so people know that I'm not rainbows and sunshine all the time...I don't know. I wasn't even brave enough to watch the slide show tonight.

Anyways, my song of choice tonight is Wishlist (PJ)...on repeat on the drive home from set up.  I so wish I was a messenger and all the news was good! Sick of the bad news...hopefully a good nights sleep will allow me to put my game face on for the important event and sell lots and lots of raffle tickets. We need a cure.

http://youtu.be/8r01YiEgNa0

I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment