Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Cam!

Caring

Affectionate



Messy



Intelligent

Lovable



Lively



ENJOYED




Camille Marie Strong is 4 today and I love her more than words can say! Happy Birthday, Princess! From the time her internal alarm clock sounds early in the morning and she sneaks into bed with me until I tuck her in to bed each night and plead with her to shut her eyes, she brings joy and love to my life. 

A few of the reasons I love her:
  •  I love it when she thinks I'm sleeping and she plays with my hair and tells me that she loves so much. 
  • I love it when she is being tickled and she can't breathe or talk because she is laughing so hard. 
  • I love it that seconds after Keegan is mean or hurts her, she stands up for him. 
  • I love that she misses my Dad. 
  • I love the way she dances and sings.
  • I love the way she imitates Lilly and wants to be like her big sister.
  • I love that she is gaining confidence in herself and finding her own style. 
  • I love that when I catch her doing something wrong she acts like she was doing something else.
  • I love searching for butterflies, peace signs, princesses, rainbows and candy when I brush her teeth.
  • I love that she wakes up early so that she can get in her Mommy time.
10 of the 10 million reasons that I love my little princess.  Happy Birthday, Baby Girl.  Mommy is thankful for each hug and every smile, for the most kissable cheeks, for your hand that is always outstretched waiting to be held. Mommy is more thankful for you more than you will ever know.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written. Might want to consider a job as a greeting card writer? ;o) Love her too! AND her MOMMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...because you had so much fun writing cards that you think I should try!? ;) Love you too:)

    ReplyDelete