Monday, November 7, 2011

Focus!

I have lots of little creative thoughts floating around in my head this morning, but none that I really want to tap into at work. I don't really have time to write today anyways, but I need to refocus and inspire myself to work, so I'm taking a short writing break.   Yesterday, I quickly made party invites, organized and stuffed a charity basket, and shopped for birthdays...these are the creative thoughts floating around in my head and I need to block them out and channel my brain to think of work. 

One thing that works for me to regain focus is making a list!  I LOVE to check things off of my list.  Although I would much prefer to use my morning party planning, charity event organizing or writing, I have to work...I will start my list! And start to cross things off! 

What is requiring your focus right now? What should be at the top of your list?  Are you concentrating all of your efforts on the task at hand? What motivates you to focus? 

The immature mind hops from one thing to another; the mature mind seeks to follow through.
Harry A. Overstreet
I'm going to follow through!

No comments:

Post a Comment