Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Friendly Fun...Random Facts #3

Since I have already written two posts this week and still have to do one for Keegan, I really don't want to write one for Friday Fun.  (Sorry, just being honest)  But for the few people that follow via google reader, as a follower, or email subscription rather than clicking on the facebook link, I'll do a quick one for you guys:)

I'm picking to do a Random Facts though since it's fun and easy! I think it's number 3?

  • My favorite color is purple.  The combination of blue and red has been my favorite color since I can remember! RGB (111,167,214), the one on this post, is the closest shade to my favorite I could find on blogger.
  • I honestly believe that I am able to the difference between Desani water and other bottled water.  I like it better and think I could pass a taste test to prove it.
  • I'm singing in a concert December 17th that I am really excited about.  Not my performance, but some of the other people that are singing are amazing! I'm really hoping the person that I want to accompany me says yes because I would like to get to know her better:)  Mark your calenders, it should be a great concert!
  • I am having 12 little girls over tonight (if it were up to Lilly it would be 52)...15 kids, eight years old and under...fun fun fun!
  • I started reading the Janet Evanovich series that starts with "One for the Money".  I'm currently reading Book 3 ("Three to Get Deadly") and LOVE IT.  I want to be a bounty hunter! If you haven't read any of her books, you should try them!  (Thanks Marci!)
  • I have never received a speeding ticket, but I have been arrested:)

That's all I can come up with today!  Happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment