Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rosie Mittens Star-The ELFING Strong Elf

Sometimes traditions are forced on us...I think this is just one of God's ways of torturing blessing me.  Please feel free to check out our tradition on Thanksgiving here:  http://publiclookin.blogspot.com/2011/11/fridays-friendly-fun-turkey-day.html 

(It is such a nightmare blessing!!) *I honestly think it's funny and since it's torture for the men, it secretly makes me love it that we have to play pilgrims and Indians:))

The day after thanksgiving, I GET to start my "Elf on the Shelf" tradition!!  It is SUCH a tragedy blessing!! Thanks again, Deb.  My poor, deprived, severely lacking monsters will one day understand that you brought this torture blessing into our lives and will forever be grateful!! ;)

This year, I'm getting a head start! Please feel free to copy and edit if you need an idea or jump start.  Don't look to the blog or my fb page for future Elf inspiration, because I'm lucky if I remember to move ELFING Rosie, let alone let her play pranks that I  would have to clean up!!

But, I try to play along when I remember...

Dear Strong Children,

 

As you know, it has been a very busy year!  You all have done a wonderful job taking care of your Mommy and keeping your Daddy on track with all of your activities!  The big guy (that’s Santa to you!) and I have been checking in on you in between building toys, making candy and spreading holiday cheer and we are very pleased!

 

Honestly though, I’m glad to be back at your house again!  It’s so much warmer than at the North Pole!  When you’re nestled all snug in your beds, while visions of sugar-plums dance in your heads, I’ll be reporting back to Santa each night at the North Pole.  So be good to each other; no kicking or screaming, no hitting or yelling, no tattling or taunting. 

 

If I’m going to be living here for the next month or so, I’m going to need the three of you to work on picking up your toys.  If you expect us to work hard all year helping Santa build your toys, we need you to take care of them!  This year, Santa has asked us to encourage children to donate one of your used toys that you don’t use anymore.  We will find a new home for them so that another child can enjoy them as you once did! You’re welcome to donate more than one if you want to!


One last thing!! We need to talk about this whole “Holiday Cheer”, or dare I say, LACK of Holiday Cheer you guys have going on here!  You need to help spread some cheer and make this place into a house that I can live in!!  Maybe some snowflakes on the windows and don’t you guys have a nativity scene!?!!


I’m so happy to be back!! 

Remember, Santa is always watching!

Love,

Rosie Mittens Star
 
 

 

I simply CAN NOT wait to forget to move Rosie around and have to lie because I can't remember to move the #%*$#)@*%#@)&% Elf!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and Bring on the HOLY-day cheer!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment