Monday, June 17, 2013

Half full/Half empty: SCH #2

When I found out that I would be treated with chemotherapy, there were about 3 positives to the treatment process:

1. No shaving
2. No Aunt Flo (female time of the month)
3. I could stand to lose a few lbs

Well, my body officially hates me.  My leg hair continues to grow.  Aunt Flo has visited on time, both months.  I continue to gain AT LEAST a pound every two weeks, usually two.

How then am I supposed to find half full?  I'm pretty sure the glass is half empty at this point.

BUT...I found a positive.  My chin hair isn't growing anymore!!

Maybe these ladies need some chemo:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bearded+lady&rlz=1T4ADRA_enUS444US444&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=eB2_UffUOeW5ywGSq4FY&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1125&bih=325


 

No comments:

Post a Comment