Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Photo a Day: Who am I?

http://rethinkchurch.org/lenten-challenge

JOIN ME!!  Even if you do it on fb or instagram and I can't check it out until Easter, it will be fun!

Day One: Who am I?

Sharpie: permanent, bold, in print: Princess (TO THE PRINCE OF PEACE!! Sheesh, I don't think I'm really a princess!)  A friend sent me a quick note yesterday telling me how refreshing it is for someone to speak openly about their love for God.  She said I am a princess to Him and I love it!  I'll probably start wearing a crown soon;)  I want all to know that I believe.  I put it in print in big, bold letters for all to see and share.

Pencil: I Love to write.  The release achieved when I write my thoughts out is wonderful, but unless I'm talking about my love for the One above, I use pencil.  I make mistakes...I NEED erasers and white out.  LOTS of white out.  When I write AND in life.  Every day I need erasers and white out and I need to re-write the story so that all of the characters suceed.

My life revolves around these three beautiful faces.  They give me a purpose and meaning to live to my potential.  Each and every day they remind me of the beauty in this world and push me to be a better person.

 
Post it: if I don't write a note to myself, I forget.  I try to maintain 1,200 things at one time.  I have to write it all down.

WHO AM I?  Depends who you ask!  Some would still call me a bitch.  Some would say that I'm amazing.  I think I'm somewhere in between. I'm pretty confident that anyone that would be questioned would have to admit that I am growing as a person and it's a result of my faith.


Join me for the photo a day challenge!  You don't have to write why you selected the photo if prefer not to explain.  Just post a picture!

I decided to do a scripture reading a day because Cheryl is and I'm a follower;)

I picked this site: http://stthomaseustis.com/Uploads/Assignment_Sheet_2013.pdf 

My favorite part of the Psalm reading today:

"May his name endure forever;
may it continue as long as the sun."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment