Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lift-Hear

PHOTO A DAY: Lift

When I'm having a bad day at work, walking away from my desk, getting some fresh air and ordering a latte from Biggby's is a tremendous lift!!





PHOTO A DAY: Hear

Sometimes I wonder if I'm truly listening when He's whispering to me.  I feel pretty confident that I have trained myself to listen when He's yelling at me, but I'm still working on hearing the nudges and the whispers.   In Sunday school this week, we wrote letters to God.  All of them were great, but one of the kids really nailed it.  The student didn't want to take it home, so I did.  Now it's in my Bible.  I'll have this reminder the next time that I don't want to wake my little monsters up and wrestle their clothes on.  I'll have it the next time that I don't HEAR the whispers. 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment