Friday, October 5, 2012

Conversations with Crackheads: Bootie-ful Rainbows

My post to FB: So, I'm not going to put a thousand hearts because that backfired on me, but seriously, it's going to be a good day. I decided this morning I was going to wear my new (Amy's old) favorite jeans and my new (actually new, but bought using DSW rewards for $32!!) booties. I was already in a good mood (because who doesn't like to wear new shoes-duh), but then I stopped to get some things from Meijer and witnessed the most beautiful rainbow. It followed me all the way into work. From the bridge I could see the entire rainbow in all of its glory. He was lighting my path for me and I followed in awe. Happy Friday:)

M:What the @$*% did you smoke this morning & can I have some???

Me: Nothing, I'm just bursting with optimism today!

M: I can just picture you skipping around the office looking like Lilly!

Me: LOL...I totally am!! How'd ya know!?

M: I just threw up in my mouth a little!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

M: G is still sick & I can barely walk , and I got rained on...NOT a happy camper!

Me: :( Boo!! God loves you! I do too!

M: OMG!

Me: I am dying laughing right now:)  Anything I can do to make it better?

M: Deliver my food for work and rub my hip.

Me: Look out your window and enjoy the colors of the season, my beautiful, young friend! 

M: No response...BUT I'm positive she is thinking: Call me when you return to your normal state...I can't handle butterflies and rainbows Laura!!!

Conversations with Crackheads: Bootie-ful Rainbows

Bootieful rainbow booties
 

 Bootieful Crackhead Bootie
(True Crackheads jump off 30 foot swings, wait months before getting the damages assessed and then bling out their booties when the doctor reads they tore parts of their ankle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment