Friday, January 3, 2014

Med Update

So, I don't feel like writing. I AM OLD. One fun night out until 3pm and I'm done for the next week.  I read Divergent today and I'm starting Insurgent tomorrow so that's where I'll be spending any spare time.  Those are my best two excuses for not writing this week...but really it's just because I don't want to:P

Pre-op went well.  More poking, prodding FUN TORTURE, but all is well and even with my lack of voice and minor cough, I'm all set for WAY early in the morning on the 6th.  Since we're supposed to get another huge pile of snow, we'll probably stay at Jake and Laine's or a hotel even closer depending on the weather predictions.

My most favorite SHITTY part of the whole ordeal is that I GET to do two...(NOT ONE, but TWO!!)enemas to prepare for surgery.  Can't poopin' wait!

They put 150cc's in my right foob.  Lots less lopsided and not terribly sore.  I go back in a couple weeks for another 90cc's and then they should be about the same size.  He's thinking more like 6 months to take out the expanders and put in implants...he says my skin looks angry.  He obviously hasn't seen me look angry >:(

That's all for now!!

XOXO,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment