Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Etsy Plug

Etsy Plug: http://www.etsy.com/shop/boutonrougedesigns

As many of you know, the diamond fell out of my wedding band.  I was crushed and decided that if we wanted to keep the house we live in, we shouldn't purchase a new diamond or a fancy new ring.  Instead, I looked on Etsy. 

I LOVE my new ring!!  Totally would have been perfect (for me) as a wedding band, but since my Mom is having my grandmother's old diamond put in my old ring, I'll wear it on my right hand when I get my original wedding ring back.  Doesn't mean I love this one any less, but my original ring is a heirloom and I love it, too!!

Anyways, I am totally in love with the ring and I've been showing it to all of my friends, but thought I would plug her shop publicly, too!  Turns out she is taking the next month off to complete outstanding orders and spend time with her family (which I totally support and respect).  After the holiday rush, check out her shop! Chrystal Shaw even took the extra step and sent me a cute little thank you note with my order! :)

You pick the the words/dates/abbreviations/whatever you want on the products that she sells.  Here is mine.


 

Mark 10:6-9

New International Version (NIV)
6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’[a] 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,[b] 8 and the two will become one flesh.’[c] So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment