Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Conversations with Crackheads: Surprise!

D: Is your social soul good now? I caught up on your blog the other day. You're not addicted to sadness, you're addicted to people.

Even after I told them that I knew what they were planning and invited a few more people to the party, they insisted that I leave my own freaking house so that I could be surprised.  They had spent all day baking, shopping and making party favors:)  AND, I was surprised because they put so much effort into making my day special for me:)  Mojitos, margaritas, candy cigs, balloons, signs, moustaches, beer, wine...you name it, they brought it.  AND they attempted to jump out and scare me, but they were laughing too hard to actually yell "SURPRISE"!



We all had a lovely time, sipped on a few cocktails and all of the lame people (that had to work the next day) left before the dance party and conversations with crackheads;))  (Oh, I must add a super great big thank you because my friends dropped everything at the last minute to come humor me...I even pulled Kristin out of bed:))  But once it was just the hosts and Ron, we started talking about really important things...like biscuits and gravy.

D: Have you seen the show Honey Boo Boo?

A, Me, Ron: ummm, no, we've seen the previews, it looks redic.

D (in her deep, southern drawl voice): OMG, it is sooooo funny.  In one episode the pregnant daughter yells to her mom: Momma, my biscuit hurts, I need to go to the hospital.

Me: Her biscuit hurts?

D: Yeah, the baby is ready to come, it hurts down there, she calls it her biscuit.

A and Ron at the same time: WHAT?!?

D (directed toward Ron): What would you do if Laura told you that her biscuit hurt?

Ron (With...wow...I don't really know what to call it- maybe a rocking motion? Who knows, it was ugly!): I'd give her some gravy.

D, A, Me, Ron: HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER



 Conversations with Crackheads: SURPRISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment